|Contact name:||Neil Bokhoory|
|Published:||24 days ago|
• Commission and fine-tune audio, video, show control, network, and lighting systems to ensure optimal performance and functionality across a variety of market sectors including experiential, retail, sports, broadcast and VP / XR projects.
• Collaborate with the wider team of knowledgeable and skilled members of the System Integration team to deliver world-class AV solutions.
• Have a good working knowledge of many of the Audio, Video, Lighting, Control and Network hardware systems, with a continual need to refresh and expand your knowledge.
• Complete the set-up, configuration, commissioning, testing for audio, visual and lighting and cabling ensuring a high quality of installation.
• Work closely with the Commissioning Manager to manage workload and execution of project deliverables across all projects.
• Liaise with on-site managers, technical staff, building contractors on site as required .
• Support our Engineers during system development, as and when required, to ensure system designs are valid.
• Configure AV system equipment according to system design.
• Plan and undertake testing and commissioning of audio/visual systems both within the workshops and on client sites to ensure their compliance with Production Engineering documentation.
• Ensuring the Site Manager and/or Project Manager are kept informed of commissioning progress and any issues that may require their support or intervention.
• Liaise with external media agencies to ensure their media is delivered in agreed and appropriate formats for the playback hardware.
• Create, maintain and issue the final IP Matrix for projects so that the Project Engineer can create accurate O&M documentation.
• Create, maintain and issue the final Media Matrix for projects so that the Project Engineer can create accurate O&M documentation.
• Liaise with customer to demonstrate system function and ensure that customer is happy with installation and functionality.
• Mark any changes on system drawings and revert to project manager and design team for updates to as-build version.
• Support with AV network set-up and configuration.
• Report daily progress with photos to project manager/administrator (if applicable).
• Document as required using forms, photographs or other approved methods all necessary project commissioning and engineering documentation to ensure accurate and relevant information is available to the wider team.
• Track serial numbers, MAC addresses, firmware and details of kit installed if required. • Complete commissioning forms for kit installed.
• Photograph installation kit and store in relevant Teams folder.
• Ensure work is completed to a consistently high standard.
• Check installation and request revisits or fixes if required via project manager.
• Advise of any issues on site and report to project manager / site manager.
• Ensure on-site health and safety standards are adhered to at all times and raise any relevant issues with the project manager.
• Assist the Service Team in closing open fault cases on external client sites.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in commissioning audio, video, show control, network, and lighting systems.
• Proficiency and confidence in working with a variety of AV systems and technologies from a variety of manufacturers.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues efficiently.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with team members and clients.
• Flexibility to work in a hybrid environment of home, office, and client site attendance.
• Full UK driving license is preferred.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
• Competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
• Opportunities for career growth and development in the AV industry.
• Access to cutting-edge technology and projects.
• Company benefits package available upon successful completion of probationary period. Liaise with on-site managers, technical staff, building contractors on site as required .