ROLE DEFINITION: BENCH JOINER
REPORTS TO: The Production Manager
ROLE PURPOSE: To assemble purpose made joinery in accordance with technical drawings and cutting sheets and company health & safety procedures. Who have experience working with MDF / Chipboard / Solid wood / Veneers / Veneered Materials for a wide range of bespoke items we produce
To be responsible for day-to-day progress on projects to achieve client programme dates.
- To ensure that all joinery is manufactured within the allocated time allowed and client delivery dates are achieved.
- To ensure that all joinery is manufactured in accordance with our quality procedures and correctly marked-up during the manufacturing process.
- To ensure that PPE is worn whilst carrying out tasks and comply with general and job specific health and safety requirements (method statements, risk assessments etc)
- To liaise with the Workshop Foreman to establish the most efficient method of manufacture.
- To maintain a clean and tidy working area.
High quality bespoke joinery
Good working relationship with team
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Fully qualified bench joiner
- MDF / Chipboard / Solid wood / Veneers / Veneered Materials
- Knowledge of the Industry
- Knowledge of the plant, machinery and processes used within a joinery workshop
- Health & safety awareness