As part of a heating maintenance team you will be expected to service and repair various boilers and associated controls/equipment within the plant room. You will be able to carry out fault finding and repairs within the dwellings in client properties. You will be customer focused, with good communication skills, and carry out your work in a professional manner and to a high standard in compliance with and in accordance with current regulation / legislation.
- To work alongside a team of operatives who service, repair, maintain and install gas appliances and all associated fittings within client owned Boiler and plant rooms, carry out repairs within dwelling to maintain heating and hot water in accordance with client wishes and current industry guidelines.
- Main duties include servicing, general repair/maintenance of breakdowns of gas appliances and central heating systems of client premises.
- Have a sound knowledge of our industry
- Ensure the correct resources and materials are supplied for each job.
- Ensure the security and correct operation of plant and equipment supplied, to include vehicles, flue gas analysis meters and mobile data equipment i.e. PDA’s.
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately and in accordance with Data Protection and Information Security regulations.
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy.
- Have a logical and methodical approach to problem solving and fault diagnosis.
- The ability to stay focused and the mental concentration to follow a problem through to a satisfactory outcome.
- Possess the ability to deal with potentially angry or upset people and be able to cope with the emotional demands dealing with such situations could cause.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team and independently showing initiative dealing with situations and completing tasks.
MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL GAS TICKETS AND FULL UK TICKETS