At Ignite Recruitment Services we strongly believe in “being of service” to our clients. We make it a point to ensure that the experience candidates and clients have with us is only a positive one.
Our client is looking for an experienced FurnitureSprayer.
Our client is a high paced, and often highly pressured, production house. "Positivity is key in everything we do. Respecting each other’s contribution is essential as we believe every individual has something to offer, and the key to being successful at our company is an ability and willingness to collaborate."
Location: Milton Keynes
Essential Criteria (Skills & Experience):
* Design and build knowledge (technical).
* Health and safety aware.
* COSHH trained.
* Great problem-solving experience and attention to detail.
* A clear understanding of budgets and deadlines.
Core Knowledge Base:
* Knowledge of water based, 1k and 2k solvent paints.
* Colour management knowledge.
* Knowledge of systems, policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of paint technologies.
* Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
* Resolving customer issues to their satisfaction.
* An ability to spray paint with an understanding of differing painting methods and media.
* An ability to work from drawings, photographs, computer graphics or detailed technical drawings.
* An ability to use hand tools for preparation work and to liaise with other staff giving instruction.
* An ability to use, clean and repair spray guns other equipment and the spray booths as a whole.
* Ensuring company policies are followed
* Ensuring Health and Safety policies are followed.
* Setting up painting equipment.
* Sanding down and preparing cabinetry and other furniture for spray.
* Ensuring that the area is kept organised, clean and tidy.
* Communicating daily with your line manager to establishing an efficient workflow.
* Selecting, matching, and mixing colours.
* Applying fillers, primers, topcoats, activators, lacquers and other finishes.
* Managing multiple projects.
* Instructing staff with regards to preparation work.
* Keeping day to day activities organised.
* Procurement of materials.
· To perform other reasonable tasks as required by the Directors or your department head.
· Follow and promote to colleagues, visitors and the public all health and safety procedures and protocols.
· Follow company’s sustainability policies and procedures. Promote sustainable operations to colleagues.
* Time management skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills.