- £53,000 per annum
- Plus £6,000 per annum Vehicle Allowance
- 33 Days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Death In Service
- Qualification Renewal Inclusive
- Continuous Upskilling and Training
What will you be doing?
As part of a Commercial Operations Team, our Commercial Gas Operations Manager manage a team of heating system operatives as well as subcontractors who provide services, reactive maintenance, and repairs for our clients within boiler plant rooms, in-house dwelling’s, water tanks, pumps, BMS, ventilation, commercial catering equipment, legionella requirements, communal laundry equipment and dry risers.
The successful Commercial Gas Operations Manager will ensure that works are completed correctly within agreed timeframes whilst meeting client specific KPI measurements as well as agreed contractual compliancy.
What do you need?
- Gas Safety qualified
- Current Commercial Gas ACS Certification
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience
- Previous experience of supervising a team of 5 or more persons
- Managing commercial aspects of a contract/business
- Management of Gas Servicing contracts
- Experience of working in a multi-sited company
- Excellent Communication Skills
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as one of our Commercial Gas Operations Manager and wish to work for a company that puts YOU first, click "Apply Now".