|Contact name:||Neil Bokhoory|
|Published:||25 days ago|
No day is the same and our diverse client base means project work is extremely varied. You must be a confident video engineer with experience of installing, troubleshooting and operating video systems for live events.
You should have an excellent working knowledge of audio-visual technology, control systems, rigging techniques, power distribution & data distribution.
A familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote and Roland, Analog Way or Barco control systems will be essential. Experience in other production disciplines like audio or lighting would also be extremely beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eloquent and able to work well as part of a wider team or using their own initiative. The role is heavily client facing so you must be a confident communicator with a desire to deliver the best standards of service possible. You must be keen to learn and develop your expertise continually, meticulous and thorough in your work and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Due to the nature of the live events industry working hours will be flexible and will include evening and weekend work. A full driving license will be extremely beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a friendly and passionate team that thrives on a challenge. We’ll reward you with a generous salary, opportunities for personal growth and a fun working environment with a group of people who care.
• Represent the company on site as part of engineering teams delivering technical solutions to the highest standards
• Liaise with Project Managers to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
• Share your expertise to develop and grow other staff
• Assist the Warehouse Teams preparing equipment
• Assist the Operations Team with the maintenance of equipment as required
• Advise on technical queries and make recommendations for new equipment investments
• Install, operate & maintain technical systems on site
• Adopt a creative approach to problem solving and adapt and react to changing circumstances at speed
• Supervise sub-contracted staff to ensure company standards are maintained at all times
• Liaise with clients on site to ensure their expectations are met at all times
• Liaise with venues to build positive relationships and ensure projects are delivered within required parameters
• Act as an ambassador for the business at all times
• Seek to continually learn & grow your technical & interpersonal skills
• Be comfortable asking for guidance & support when required
• Maintain a strong awareness of developing trends and technologies across lighting, audio, video & staging technologies
• Ensure you are presentable at all times when face to face with clients
• Champion and promote best practice in all areas of project delivery