Ignite Recruitment Services have over 20 years of experience in the construction industry. We strongly believe in “being of service” to our clients. We make it a point to ensure that the experience candidates and clients have with us is only a positive one.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A RECRUITMENT DELIVERY RESOURCER.
- 5 days a week work ( Monday to Friday )
- 8:30 to 17:30 ( including 45 min lunch break )
- Wednesday work from home ( after probation )
Job role :
- Work on temporary and permanent contracts
- Use job boards to find suitable candidates
- Achieve minimum individual placement targets and also team targets
- Complete online registrations for candidates
- Check RTW
- Upload candidates into our CRM system daily.
- Manage live workers shifts on weekly basics
- Head hunt candidates for permanent roles.
- Advertising jobs and searching on the database, LinkedIn and job boards
-Booking candidates in and preparing them for interviews
Ideal to have but no essential as training provided :
- Experience on creating job adverts
- Knowledge of Boolean searches
- Knowledge of job boards i.e : cv library , total jobs, indeed, etc.
- Good knowledge level of Microsoft excel , word, etc.
About you :
- Driven be earning money and delivering an exceptional level of service to client and candidates
- Accountable and honest; you do what you say you’re going to do, you ask for help when you need it
- Team player who can strike the balance between hard work and the fun social side of working in a sales environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Private medical insurance
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Enfield: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Recruitment: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person