Ignite Recruitment Services have over 20 years of experience in the construction industry. We strongly believe in “being of service” to our clients. We make it a point to ensure that the experience candidates and clients have with us is only a positive one.
The construction industry is not a 9-5 job; and neither do we subscribe to this mind set. We believe that a construction recruitment company needs to be always available on the phone or in person 24/7/365.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A LABOURER.
**Please note, due to the clients contract, to be applicable for this job you must live in Lambeth/Southwark**
- Perform physical labor tasks such as digging, lifting, and carrying materials
- Assist with the setup and cleanup of work sites
- Operate hand tools and power tools as required
- Follow safety guidelines and protocols to ensure a safe work environment
- Collaborate with team members to complete projects efficiently
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks for extended periods of time
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn new skills
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Ability to follow instructions and work well in a team environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality workmanship
As a Laborer, you will be responsible for performing a variety of physical labour tasks to support construction, landscaping, or other projects. You will work alongside a team of skilled professionals to complete projects efficiently and ensure high-quality results. This is a hands-on role that requires physical strength, stamina, and the ability to work in various weather conditions.
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong work ethic, be reliable, and have the ability to follow instructions. You should also be comfortable working as part of a team and have good communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who enjoy working outdoors and are looking for an entry-level position in the construction or landscaping industry. Training will be provided on the job, allowing you to develop new skills and advance your career.
If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn, we encourage you to apply for the position of Laborer.